Champions, a division of KinderCare Learning Companies, is pleased to provide their Cognia accredited before- and after-school programs for the West Mifflin Area School District. Champions is designed to provide children with a safe, caring, fun, and enriching “home away from home” during their out of school time hours.
The program will open for school year 2023-24 and will take place right on the spot at Clara Barton, Homeville and West Mifflin Area Middle School.
Guided by passionate teachers, children in the Champions program will have the opportunity to explore their curiosity and interests and build confidence and community through hands-on projects and activities. In addition, time, space and supplies are available to support children in completing their homework; Champions teachers will assist and encourage them.
Champions also offers daily fitness and snacks and will help children develop healthy habits by promoting proper nutrition and physical activity.
For a deeper dive into the Champions experience, please take a virtual tour: https://www.discoverchampions.com/why-champions/virtual-tour
|Before School 6:45 AM - School Start
|After School School Dismissal - 6 PM
Tuition rates are weekly. Registration Fee: $50 Child / $75 Family 10% Military Discount 10% Multi-Child Discount
Champions Will Accept Vouchers for Tuition Support
How to Enroll
Enrolling in Champions is easy in the Parent Portal!
Our online system provides 24-hour access to your account so you can manage payments and schedules, access program information, and more!
FIRST, REGISTER TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
1. Go to DiscoverChampions.com and click My Account at the top of the screen.
Click on Create An Account and follow the provided instructions.
Once you’ve completed registration, you’ll get an automated email from [email protected]
with your temporary password.
SECOND, ENROLL YOUR CHILD (IT SHOULD ONLY TAKE 10 MINUTES)
1. Using your temporary password, log-in to your account. If you can’t finish enrolling in one session, your temporary password will be valid for 48 hours. You will be prompted to create your own password once you log-in.
2. Select Enroll Now to start the process. First, you’ll add the name of your child. If you’re enrolling more than one child, select Add Another Child.
3. Follow the instructions to complete your enrollment. Select the recurring schedule that your child will most typically follow (you can make changes week-to-week if something comes up).
4. You will then set an electronic Sign In/Sign Out code for yourself and your designated emergency contacts. You’ll each use your unique code to securely sign your child in and out of our program each day.
5. Next, you can make a payment or set up recurring payments. We recommend setting up recurring payments so you never miss a weekly payment.
6. When the process is complete, you’ll receive an automated email con irming your enrollment. Your Site Director will reach out within 2 business days to share next steps.
7. Finally, print, sign and submit your enrollment forms to your Champions site within the 48-hour processing window before your child can start. You’ll need access to your child’s allergy information to complete these forms. We recommend letting your child’s school teacher know they’ll be participating in Champions.
If you have difficulties enrolling on the Family Portal,
call us at 1-800-246-2154. Champions Family Support is open Monday through Friday, from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.